Chandler Concrete Company was originally founded as a concrete contracting firm, just after World War II in 1946, by R.F Kirkpatrick. In 1973, Tom Chandler purchased the ready mix business from Kirkpatrick and Chandler Concrete Company has continued as family owned and operated for over 45 years. Building off the early success in the Alamance County market, Chandler has steadily grown through acquisitions that have expanded the company’s market across central and western NC as well as south and southwest Virginia and Tennessee. During the acquisitions, the company has grown into more than just ready-mix concrete. We currently operate over 40 concrete plants in three states, two block plants both in VA, and one building supply located in Salisbury, NC. Combined, they give us the flexibility to meet the growing and diverse needs of our customers from residential to commercial.